• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donation wtf

Deadbringer

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So like,my sis owed me money so i donate and its bugged..Fix that.I called and its not working,.i wait the time it asked to me and it just dosnt work.I got my Pin thingy and my # .....

May i get SUPPORT.See you guys post on other thread and yet no asnwer.I paid for it and it dosnt work.What can i do o_O

Last edited:
I guess your not getting any answer so far because either they are to lazy to check forums or they dont have time for it because they are working so hard with the server:)

I guess your not getting any answer so far because either they are to lazy to check forums or they dont have time for it because they are working so hard with the server:)

They don't spend so much time on it I think.

This thingy still not solve,i had some chat with DaoPay member they wrote to the owner of thunderfall site,the one who put daopay on this site. No answers for 5 days. We'Ll see how it turns up this week.

Oh,so after 1 week of talking with daopay and sending msg to the thunderfall hoster,i finaly got a new "pincode" for what i paid for. YaY. But the bug : Could not open socket appear.So i guess i got to wait til that get fix. But i finally get those point XD

Oh,so after 1 week of talking with daopay and sending msg to the thunderfall hoster,i finaly got a new "pincode" for what i paid for. YaY. But the bug : Could not open socket appear.So i guess i got to wait til that get fix. But i finally get those point XD

Yes, there was a missunderstanding between you, daopay and us :p

Sorry.

Back