• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pippo

Reaction score
I donated for a donator status here on otland, but it hasnt been given to me yet,
i donated 9 dollar about a week ago or so, to get benefits, and support,
however since im non-donator status people could ignore my post's or support i think,
because whenever you go ask for support, they always ask if you have premium status blablabla,
and after that i can get support with scripts etc..

People don't ignore other people because they don't have donator status.

They ignore them because they're either stupid to not know how to adjust something very simply in their server or they're too lazy to do anything and just counts on other people.

You only require a Donator status if you ask for help with TFS 0.3.7(previously known as 0.4) stuff since you shouldn't even have access to it without being a Donator

You only require a Donator status if you ask for help with TFS 0.3.7(previously known as 0.4) stuff since you shouldn't even have access to it without being a Donator

I donated alright, and i did that because i want to be supportive member of otland, and bold colour status, but im not a donator status, but i have donated... does that make sense to you?

So let me get this straight, if you have either have an donator status in the past, and want to get donator status again, which is impossible, even if you donate..
you cannot get support anymore only during these periods of time?
so basically restricting knowledge from entering the public?

As an example what hitler did during his regime? burning books?

Don't donate, don't get 0.4 support, simple. We don't force you to do it.

im not asking for tfs 0.4 support... i donated for donation status, and i hate to do chargeback in something i believe in, and trust me i know tfs 0.4 and do not ever need your support on that subject since i have been an donator member in the past year...

Well, that is up to Talaturen to reply. I suggest you to wait.

Cbrm already posted what i wanted to post.

@pippo: If you donated and did not become a premium member, wait for Talaturen to post. He's very understanding and willing to help.

Red

Send me a PM with the PayPal transaction ID and I'll add your premium time and find out why it wasn't automatically added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back