• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

donation

Laukin

Reaction score
someone has sprites from one mountain to give myself am wanting to set up a project

thank you so much :)

Mountain similar to the old phobos, and Zezenia.
because I want to replace the tíbia

blog1.jpg

what, I'm just wanting someone to give me a sprite of a mountain. :(

what, I'm just wanting someone to give me a sprite of a mountain. :(
to be honest, is quite difficult to someone give it to you, since it's a lot of work, and everyone who has made mountains they make it for projects, and those projects are the owners of the sprites :/

yes, but I wanted a mountain sprite someone can give me because I am building a project. :(

No one will make anything like that for free. That would cost around 70~$

i mean a recolour of the original mountain no problem but a completly remake would cost you.

Mountain is really hard to do, have so much pieces and is too complex, no one will give that for free. Why you don't pay someone for do that if you really need anything which is not Tibia mountain?

Nobody will help you out on this for free unless they have a lot of free time and like charity work.
If you want a custom mountain, either prepare to pay for it or use a recolor of an existing one, or learn how to sprite and make it yourself. Just because some people are generous, don't expect everything to be served to you on a silver plate.

Also a tip - if you really plan to make a remake of all tibia sprites without any budget to pay spriters (and without knowing how to sprite), I can tell you right now that that project will fail hard.

Back