• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donations

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello... I'd be great full if you could make it possible to send a SMS to get a donation subscription? I'd appreciate it really..

Hope you fix this, and it'd be good. And I think you would make more money too ^^

I've found some links about SMS payment services but I lost them due to my bad computer...

I had to restart the pc.

So...?

Will it be implemented?

I asked talaturen on msn about mosms.com, if he could use that on otland since they only take 8% in privision (cannot spell it).. Well, however... he told me this "I am not 18, I am 17, so I can't do it".. Because it's a 18 years old limit to use it.

So I doubt he'll implement it :/ Atleast as long as he's 17 years old..-.-

I asked talaturen on msn about mosms.com, if he could use that on otland since they only take 8% in privision (cannot spell it).. Well, however... he told me this "I am not 18, I am 17, so I can't do it".. Because it's a 18 years old limit to use it.

So I doubt he'll implement it :/ Atleast as long as he's 17 years old..-.-

Wasnt long ago he turned 17.

How can he use paypal if he is 17.. isn't it too for 18 years old limit ;)

I really like this idea, and he should make the Donation with SMS/CALL little higher price because they'll taking 65% of them..

Since i can't buy with Paypal when you make SMS/CALL i CAN!;)

How can he use paypal if he is 17.. isn't it too for 18 years old limit ;)

I really like this idea, and he should make the Donation with SMS/CALL little higher price because they'll taking 65% of them..

Since i can't buy with Paypal when you make SMS/CALL i CAN!;)

No, he doesn't have to choose daopay. There are companies that are almost taking zero procents of the money. Mosms.com only takes 7-8 % of the money, same as paypal.

Flyde, what are you talking about? I just said he was 17 years old, lol.

No, he doesn't have to choose daopay. There are companies that are almost taking zero procents of the money. Mosms.com only takes 7-8 % of the money, same as paypal.

Flyde, what are you talking about? I just said he was 17 years old, lol.

He said that Talaturen just turned 17, lol.

Yup, I know you said he was 17, I was said it wasnt long ago since he turned 17.

Yup, I know you said he was 17, I was said it wasnt long ago since he turned 17.

Ah, okey I got it... I was just tired when I read it... :p

Come on, Talaturen, its 18 years old to use paypal confirmed with a credit card, how come you aren't willing to perform a function there you can donate by using phone/SMS?

Back