• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donations

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello... I'd be great full if you could make it possible to send a SMS to get a donation subscription? I'd appreciate it really..

Hope you fix this, and it'd be good. And I think you would make more money too ^^

I dont have any problem with this, but it's a nice idea.

I donated via PayPal, I think it's easy... :p

Brought up before like Flyde says. The answer will be no until someone finds a good service which doesn't take half of the cash I guess...

Hmm, Saj said something about MoSms.se and they leave you 80% of the money(It's in Swedish though). Don't really know how it works, but it seems to be nice.

mosms.se said:
Du betalar inga fasta avgifter! MO-SMS tar endast 8% provision!
Which, in english means
You do not pay any monthly fees! MO-SMS takes only 8% provision!
I don't think that's too bad. And it works in 53 different countries all over the world.

Add, dao-pay, but stay with PayPal :)!

I like PayPal... it's easier..

Any suggestion on SMS/Phone companies that we could handle this through? Companies that don't take over 40% of our income?

Any suggestion on SMS/Phone companies that we could handle this through? Companies that don't take over 40% of our income?

Got no idea, but you get some more money atleast? <.< I mean, you're using DAOPay as donation function on softcores, so why not on otland? ^^'

And like Empty said, he brought up an excellent idea. =)

Signed.

I, personally, cant pay with PayPal, but when it comes to pay-by-sms/phone, Im in.

Back