• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Donations not accepted at the moment.

and.... JUST A DONATIONS PAGE lol i love your stuff but i feel i must donate for free.. hense the DONATE word!

just an idea but you know how u got to be activated before u can dl forgotten server maybe stick a donation on it so ppl pay a little and they can dl it straight away instead of waiting to get active

you shouldent get anything for donating. a donation is when you donate not buy something :p

/\ they do that because it sounds a lot more cooler if you say that your server is paid by receiving "donations" than selling scripts, etc.
Oh well why am I going to complain... good luck with your "donations" but at the moment I just can't do it.

just an idea but you know how u got to be activated before u can dl forgotten server maybe stick a donation on it so ppl pay a little and they can dl it straight away instead of waiting to get active

Its illegal to sell distro's!
OTS was made for the public and is to be spread freely!
But Donations should be made for Talaturen's hard work and patience!
At this moment i have just donated another $15....
So i urge you all to atleast apreciate his hard work by saying thankyou.... or to ateast give a little donation!
Bum to it....
I have just Donated another $15.
Tala..... i hope 0.2.4 will have an increase on the max lvl by atleast 100k :p
Anyway i thank you and your team for there hard work and am showing my apreciation by donating a total of $40 to date!
Add me to yur msn! i will certainly donate more in the neer future!

Last edited:
Actually, you can take those scripts as a "Thank you" from talaturen from your donation.

All the money donated are donationship money(ya, rly) and he can't promisse to GIVE the scripts to you, but as he is a nice and smart guy, he will give them to you ;)

I have donated, and I am glad I have, Talaturen is a very nice person he wont disapoint you =), I hope more people donate soon, Talaturen does a lot of great work for the ots community...

~Kiwi Dan~

@up
I dont got cash myself to buy something and what about donating someone - the same ;d

I'm interested to know what the money be used for. Go straight to your bank account as a nice reward for your great work as a scripter and an all round genuis or someother reason...

Ive just donated 30$ totally.

Im just waiting for the scripts in my mail! :)

Code:
	 Type 	 To/From 	 Name/Email 	 Date 	 Status 	 Details 	 Action 	Amount  	 Fee
	 Temporary Hold 	 To 	 Unauthorized 	 Sep. 17, 2007 	 Placed 	 Details 	  	-$15.00 USD  	$0.89 USD 
	 Temporary Hold 	 To 	 Unauthorized 	 Sep. 17, 2007 	 Placed 	 Details 	  	-$15.00 USD  	$0.89 USD 
	 Payment 	 From 	 ****** ******* 	 Sep. 17, 2007 	 Held 	 Details 	  	$15.00 USD  	-$0.89 USD 
	 Payment 	 From 	 ****** ******* 	 Sep. 17, 2007 	 Held 	 Details 	  	$15.00 USD  	-$0.89 USD

Incase you wonder why you have not received any script yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back