• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donator List

Syndoquai

Reaction score
this is getting a little ridiculous isnt it?

Name: Naamme
Sex: male
Profession: Druid
Level: 251
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Oct 13 2009, 17:02:10
Total Online Time: 0 days, 0 hours and 12 minutes.

fix ur fucking donation bullshit.
wuts the point of killing these kids if they can just scroll back their levels? but its ok. you guys make money from it (y)

this is getting a little ridiculous isnt it?

Name: Naamme
Sex: male
Profession: Druid
Level: 251
Residence: Thais
Last Login: Oct 13 2009, 17:02:10
Total Online Time: 0 days, 0 hours and 12 minutes.

fix ur fucking donation bullshit.
wuts the point of killing these kids if they can just scroll back their levels? but its ok. you guys make money from it (y)
Right now its a bugg with the donations in sweden, like 25 points for 0.1euro or something :p so everyone who comes from sweden is 250+ now i think

still
look at the online list so many 250s ive never heard of
old trucido is geek and would donate if they costed 10 euros each

still
look at the online list so many 250s ive never heard of
old trucido is geek and would donate if they costed 10 euros each
yeah, hes getting pissed right now, i guess you would too? ^^ he just bought all hes friends to 250, the next day is the exp scrolls free <.<

I can't understand that...gm's should back the server and deleted this char who having 250 lvl ~~I'm plaing here some months and i have 200+ed and 250+ rp, but other people getting points and making 250lvl with 5min.
It's not fair ....

Your's Killah

Back