• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donator subscription

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
Hello! Today one dude reminded me about what I was going to suggest time before. It's about buying donator subscription for someone else. It would be nice if you implented it.

Max activation days: 2 - If you don't activate it or transfer it within two days, it is automatically activated for your own user. Simple? ;)

Why do we need 2 days? ;d it should be possible to activate or transfer it after how long time u want. We were talking about pausing and activating donator subscription, that's what would be retarted.

Why do we need 2 days? ;d it should be possible to activate or transfer it after how long time u want. We were talking about pausing and activating donator subscription, that's what would be retarted.

That would be against I-activate-it-whenever-I-wish donations. Wouldn't be cool for other donators someone to buy a donator subscription and activate it when a new version of tfs comes but sure, just gave a suggestion :p

Back