• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Donators List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Why don't you add a list with donators like the Forum Leaders' one? Would be cool if people knew who donators are (I mean their names).

1) they donated to OTLAND
2) they donated to OTLAND
3) they donated to OTLAND

Deserve and deserve... it's just for informational purposes

Huhu, what do you mean by saying without any opinion? I said its meaningless. And they don't have a rank that makes them so important to the forum that they need a list with all of them in it, I agree they are helping the community by donating but they don't do anything more to the community to deserve that list.

That's my opinion of this suggestion.

In my honest opinion,the only two important ranks on a forum is the Administrator's one and the Normal user's one(yeah a community can't be alive without members...active members).A moderator is nothing more than someone who is helpful to users and with the power to delete posts/threads.A normal user can help as much as a moderator both in keeping the forum clean(by reporting illegal posts/threads) and helping the others.

Donators importance: They help keeping the forum alive by donating(obvious eh?)

In my honest opinion,the only two important ranks on a forum is the Administrator's one and the Normal user's one(yeah a community can't be alive without members...active members).A moderator is nothing more than someone who is helpful to users and with the power to delete posts/threads.A normal user can help as much as a moderator both in keeping the forum clean(by reporting illegal posts/threads) and helping the others.

Donators importance: They help keeping the forum alive by donating(obvious eh?)
Good point there, I was expecting good answer from you. Did you know your name is already in a list? If not then look in the member list. Well in Otland the mods are doing more job than the Administrators so we are need in the community to keep it alive and free from spam etc.. And as I said before we are thankful for your donations but you are only helping the community to keep updated to the latest Vb-forums and such. But do you do anything more to the community? And you are talking about reported posts iv only seen 3-5 reported posts from you ;) When you come with a better reason and I believe it deserve ill agree with you.

Why can't they say what they think about it in here? :eek:

Good point there, I was expecting good answer from you. Did you know your name is already in a list? If not then look in the member list. Well in Otland the mods are doing more job than the Administrators so we are need in the community to keep it alive and free from spam etc.. And as I said before we are thankful for your donations but you are only helping the community to keep updated to the latest Vb-forums and such. But do you do anything more to the community? And you are talking about reported posts iv only seen 3-5 reported posts from you ;) When you come with a better reason and I believe it deserve ill agree with you.

Did you know your name is already in a list?
In a list? What list? I've seen my name only on two lists: the online users list and the members list.

And you are talking about reported posts iv only seen 3-5 reported posts from you ;)
I was speaking generally.It's obvious you see few reports,you guys are doing a good job keeping this forum clean and I can't deny it.

Because most of them don't look in noob threads.

If it's a noob thread why do you even post here?

Evil post btw: Posts: 666 :D

I mentioned that you only were on the member list ;D

If they think that they're satisfied with it then I see no reason not to add it. After all they contribute something to Otland eventhough it is a donation. I guess it could be added in forum leaders with the donators group(?) as this is easier for adding a list.

I don't really see a point of doing that. Moderators are in the list so users can easy contact one of the staff members. They don't need to contact donators?
Exactly :thumbup:

Meaningless idea...
ahh.. great to see. Negative as usually..
GOGO
ZoOorO you are best :thumbup:

Loss of time in my opinion

The question isn't if it takes TIME to do?
we are discussing an Idea here..
and if you are with or don't with it..
state it here.. but your comment "Loss of time"
that's pretty useless to post

I SUPPORT IT.

ahh.. great to see. Negative as usually..
GOGO
ZoOorO you are best :thumbup:

The question isn't if it takes TIME to do?
we are discussing an Idea here..
and if you are with or don't with it..
state it here.. but your comment "Loss of time"
that's pretty useless to post

I SUPPORT IT.

Well, it's his life, if he want to be negative, then let him be. Newbies like you shouldn't post at all.

Not supported, Archez has made a group for all the donators. You can just check the list there.

ITs a good and bad idea might just take more room but It can also help when ppl want to see list of dedicated users and such

~signed.

Well, it's his life, if he want to be negative, then let him be. Newbies like you shouldn't post at all.

Not supported, Archez has made a group for all the donators. You can just check the list there.

i'm not agree with you..
i think NewBies should post here..
this is a "support" forum.. where newbies can elarn about OT..
so if you got any problems with that it's ok..
everyone must start somewhere..
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom