• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donnator dont works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesrines

Reaction score
Hello red, today i ahve buy 2 time 15 pts and i dont have the pts in the website i have the commande ect in my mail i wait a answer fast plz
Thanks you
Goodbye
long life for cyntara

Please include your E-mail address and character name.

Red

Please include your E-mail address and character name.

Red

My name charactere is Mesrines and i wont make my email here man... how i can speak with u in private !?

Thanks Waller!

Red

RED!! plz help me

yesterday i donated 15 USD for 15 points and i have yet to recieve it. i have proof of the transaction my email just in case you need it is [email protected] plz red or any gm help me =[

Making more forum threads about it won't help you scrub. Just have patience and allow Red to view your first topic and post on it...

Red mine has done the same and yu have not assisted me plz read my threads =[

its jus i really have been waiting and waiting =/

Right... Just come back next month because he won't be here he will tell you your not important once again he's got your money thats all he wants.. Maybe its not just me red that thinks you take your time?

I told you not to make threads about it. I responded to your E-mail three hours ago. (Notice what my priorities to check were). Quit flipping out, and provide all the information required for me to help you, and 99% of the time you're responded to within 24 hours.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back