• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't Advertise EliteOTs in ANY server! I warn you!

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
Rohan recently msged me that one guy have been advertising EliteOTs in his server.

I will only say this once, If any of you as much as post an public advertisement of EliteOTs in ANY other OT I will have you life banished from EliteOTs!
If anyone tells me a guy have been advertising in their server and can prove that, and give me the IP of the guys, you can count on never be able to access EliteOTs.

I don't want that kind of immature bullshit around my server, if you want to help then add a thread on forums there you can't see anything about EliteOTs, But don't go against the rules of the communities.

Hosters, if any people advertise EliteOTs in your server, get their IP, and ban them of any degree you would like to.
PM me the proof of IP and advertisement and I will deal with this person myself, Thank you.

Hope I made myself clear.
Have fun.

Edit:
If you have the player name of who advertised, and he's offline, do like this.

1: Go Phpmyadmin
2: Pres the SQL button
3: paste this code in there:
SELECT `lastip` FROM `players` WHERE `players`.`name` = "NAME HERE";
4: It will display the IP in decimal, etc "123456789". PM me that number and I will figure out who did it myself.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Go eliteOTs catch those bastards!
I hate those people, do they realy think someone will go on a server where they are so immature to go advertise on other OTs?

I don't understand... people are advertising your server and you don't like that? Isn't that sort of extra publicity? Or am I missing something?

@up

It will bring down the server's reputation. And the owner's.

It's better to earn the publicity from other means, instead of stealing other server's player's

Here we go!

Fax me one as well

IMG_0769.jpg

Allright, just made you one, this was 2 minutes ago so its still hot, I added some milk, is that okey? ;)
(Sorry for the bad pick, iPhone... >.<)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

PS: Click it and you'll see, yum yum! :)

Back