• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't ever drink any energy drink after drinking milk, or u may face consequences...

Your chanse to be a comedian is absolutely 0.

Dude, it aint a joke i was a very cheap shop what almost every cost 1 euro, i saw a bubble gum from mentor or something i dunno with caffeine taste i thought its awesome especially if you get 10+1 packages with each of them contain 8 gums wich is in total: 88. I was waiting later someone at the day and got nervous and shit so i eat them all up. And after 50 i got sick of it but i kept eating it. Dude it was horrible huge stomachache, lot of diarrea and farts wich contains nothing.. Im not joking u said it hurts but who the fuck gonna combine those drinks i just wanna tell you what also hurts

Dude, it aint a joke i was a very cheap shop what almost every cost 1 euro, i saw a bubble gum from mentor or something i dunno with caffeine taste i thought its awesome especially if you get 10+1 packages with each of them contain 8 gums wich is in total: 88. I was waiting later someone at the day and got nervous and shit so i eat them all up. And after 50 i got sick of it but i kept eating it. Dude it was horrible huge stomachache, lot of diarrea and farts wich contains nothing.. Im not joking u said it hurts but who the fuck gonna combine those drinks i just wanna tell you what also hurts

Gonna try it and milk when school starts

Eating ice cream + drink redbull = dangerous you might get diarrhea?
Edit: saw your avatar now, would be more of a point if you brought up what happens when you mix Redbull and vodka. for for one would be more serious.

Vodka and redbull isnt dangerous.
Neither is milk and redbull.

This thread is useless, same as all other strike threads.

Well I wouldn't be happy for making this thread because it is filled with negatives posts and flame, I rather not make a single thread than create one like this.
@Ontopic: Milk and red bull isn't dangerous AT ALL. I agree with the others, the milk was probably outdated or something

Well I wouldn't be happy for making this thread because it is filled with negatives posts and flame, I rather not make a single thread than create one like this.
@Ontopic: Milk and red bull isn't dangerous AT ALL. I agree with the others, the milk was probably outdated or something
I CLAIM AGAIN AND AGAIN. Don't think that you're cleverass or something, try it, are you seriously stupid or you're DOCTOR?

The flamers are usually Dastan (failed abortion) u, sharp, and spice, erfadi, spirit blood and it's all.

Err I haven't been on Otland for over 2 months and I started checking on otland 2 days ago so how am I the flamer? And why would I want to try that anyways? I don't drink Red Bull, and I do hope to become a doctor, smartass.

Well "Dangerous" is when something is really risky because it can cause serious damage to yourself and others, including permanent damage to your body, drinking milk and red bull IS NOT dangerous however it may cause pain and stomachache.

btw if this thread doesn't belongs here, move it.
It doesn't belong anywhere but in the trash can.

I just got 1 million dollar, it's called sorbet you dumb shit. Stop make useless threads, you just look stupid
He asked you to make ice cream without milk, not to make sorbet. No one can make ice cream without milk, not even you.

So I did get curious and drank a 1/2 gallon of milk and a bowl of cereal. Then I had 4 large Red Bull’s. Stomach started gurgling and hurting. So I tried to calm it with the remaining milk about 1/2 gallons. Had to poop. While pooping I had to lean over and puke in the toilet. Guess then at some point I passed out. I was dreaming that wife called a Ambulance. I did wake up in hospital. Throat was sore and chest hurt. Guess paramedics had to perform CPR. Hospital had to pump my stomach. Asked wife how long was I passed out for? She looked scared to tell me and her eyes filled up with tears. She then said almost two years. Got to meet my almost 2 year old son that day. Garrison Redbull Taylor. Adorable.🥰

So I did get curious and drank a 1/2 gallon of milk and a bowl of cereal. Then I had 4 large Red Bull’s. Stomach started gurgling and hurting. So I tried to calm it with the remaining milk about 1/2 gallons. Had to poop. While pooping I had to lean over and puke in the toilet. Guess then at some point I passed out. I was dreaming that wife called a Ambulance. I did wake up in hospital. Throat was sore and chest hurt. Guess paramedics had to perform CPR. Hospital had to pump my stomach. Asked wife how long was I passed out for? She looked scared to tell me and her eyes filled up with tears. She then said almost two years. Got to meet my almost 2 year old son that day. Garrison Redbull Taylor. Adorable.🥰
ok

Let me get this straight. You registered an account and made your first post to tell the community that you almost shat yourself straight to the intensive care unit? I believe we can skip the warning since you almost died.

Hmm might do it this week so after 2 years I wake up. Corona is gone and tfs 1.5 is in development👌

Sorry I couldn’t resist. I was just trying to figure out how long I should wait before having milk after drinking a Redbull. Was starting to think only having a Redbull for breakfast after 15 years is prob not the healthiest plan.

Back