• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't get Hacked - Support Information - IMPORTANT

Shirotriplex

True Weekend Warrior.
Reaction score
Dear Player! Did you get a information like on this SS:
iaT7x6N.jpg
???
?
If you've entered site like that, please change your password [ 2x - best ] and be sure that you have ignored players like him permamently!

Remember... Our Gamemasters or we Senior Tutors and our tutors NEVER send you a message with link when you'll be reported. We never message a player when he has been reported.

Dyablo Vincelli Senior Tutor
Shiro Tester Senior Tutor
Siramix Senior Tutor

King Regards,
TwifySoft Support.

I cant believe that theres people stupid, fat, noob enough to do this in an OT.

But then again, this is Tibia a game dominated by brs and polacks, what can you expect.

shut up about Polish people

Why? because you are one of them?, thats not a good enough argument sorry.

Its not my fault how your people behaves, pls are thieves, hackers, backstabbers, pretty much the kind of people you should never trust on, while brazilians are the retards that attempt to do the same thing as pls but aren't that good at it due to their lower IQ and high ego(not that pls are very intelligent either, but atleast they're good at being thieves and backstabbing fools).

Im just stating facts here, if you deslike them ask your governament to educate your kids properly.

Yeh I have to agree with the above post here, whilst there are some players from both Poland and Brazil that could be classed as 'normal' (I mean its bad when a pl messages you asking to join a guild, and claiming he isn't like the rest of the retarded hoard'. As a whole, played this game for well over 10 years, the attitudes and intelligence of these less educated and decaying players is often a pretty close representation of the countries they come from.

Why? because you are one of them?, thats not a good enough argument sorry.

Its not my fault how your people behaves, pls are thieves, hackers, backstabbers, pretty much the kind of people you should never trust on, while brazilians are the retards that attempt to do the same thing as pls but aren't that good at it due to their lower IQ and high ego(not that pls are very intelligent either, but atleast they're good at being thieves and backstabbing fools).

Im just stating facts here, if you deslike them ask your governament to educate your kids properly.

You are too confident for me. I know that many polacks or are braindead . But also you can find idiots playing this game from Sweden Egypt or Columbia and? In every country you have idiots . The thing is that Polish people dominate Tibia , we are the most many nationality in this game so number of idiots are higher than from other countries.

So shut the fuck up

You are too confident for me. I know that many polacks or are braindead . But also you can find idiots playing this game from Sweden Egypt or Columbia and? In every country you have idiots . The thing is that Polish people dominate Tibia , we are the most many nationality in this game so number of idiots are higher than from other countries.

So shut the fuck up

There are idiots everywhere in the world just like there are incredibly intelligent, logical and interesting people everywhere in the world, we can agree on that, but the fact that the majority of brazilian and polish tibia players are ridiculously disgusting human beings says alot about these countries and the education they receive.

I am sorry if that somehow offends you, but im unable to respect that kind of people after playing with them for over 8 years.

It's tibia. Full of thieves, backstabbers, noobs, and retards. Anybody in tibia can be a backstabber, it doesn't matter where they are from.

It's tibia. Full of thieves, backstabbers, noobs, and retards. Anybody in tibia can be a backstabber, it doesn't matter where they are from.

Obviously, as long as the human factor is on the table that stuff can always happen, but i'd rather trust a 'murican / canadian / whatever normal and half educated people you can think of... than to a polish or br that trends to spam "GIB EQ OR DED KURWA WYPIERDALAJ / HUEHUEHUE GRINGO FDP" and has the IQ of a chair.

Simply because its less likely getting backstabbed by someone who is somewhat educated and do realize that stuff in the internet aren't worth as much as some may think, the chances are not zero and will never be zero, but there are definately far lower chances.

WUTS WRONG WITH BEING HACKED ONCE IN A WHILE?

So shut the fuck up
Spanish ppl dominando bro :*

Back