• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't Know where els to go?

rilleman

Reaction score
Hello. I got a UGE Fucking problem. Ive got a great broadband, but a fucking retard brother.

He's downloading 24/7 when im school, and that makes my server goes rage. freeze/laggs and so on.

I wanna know, which ports i should close/open to make it inpossible to download torrents and shit.

Or maybe there's another way out from his behavior? Well I dont know, I need all possible help I can get - Coz soon i will hit that fucker really hard :S :/

Come up with a friendly solution with him, if that doesn't work, block Utorrent. I don't realy know how to though:confused:

If you have a Router then go to portforward.com and choose your router then find Utorrent/bittorent W/e and it says wich ports that should be open so that Utorrent/bittorent W/e works and just open an internet page and write 192.168.0.1 and disable the ports unless Ot is using them?

snatch your brothers Cpu and go to his torrent downloader and set max download speed to like 300 kb/s should also work

Last edited:
Back