• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't like this... Anymore

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
Alright, I used to like this server until the PKing Brazilians came to the fucking server...

I walked out of the temple at level 75, then some level 250 knight walks up to me and attacks me, went on for like 7 minutes (I had about 300 UHS)

And then he killed me..
Sorry to say, but this server lost my reputation for it.

I'm pretty sure you've killed me before lol
Anyways, I lost all my UHS and SDS... :(

pff.. cry me a river.. dude its only a ot.. if u wanna get ur lvl back heres a tip... kill like 10 rotworms =D have a nice day

ur only 75, and its a pvp server

pff.. cry me a river.. dude its only a ot.. if u wanna get ur lvl back heres a tip... kill like 10 rotworms =D have a nice day

Yeah, ofc its a OT.. but still, everytime he get killed, he lose a part of hes rl life, that part it took to gain thoose stuffs he lost then he dies..

Yeah, ofc its a OT.. but still, everytime he get killed, he lose a part of hes rl life, that part it took to gain thoose stuffs he lost then he dies..

yea u r right, but remember thats not a reason 2 say this server its going down cuz now play a lot of "brs" like he say, just because they dont speak english doesnt mean they r all "brs", infact think this a little... i us2 play on amera, and there in the real tibia r a lot of stupid ppl who kill random players and i was one of them just cuz i like pvp, and i was a hight lvl, yea i know was inmature but now think this from the other side... here on a ot.. where plays a lot of ppl who cant reach lvl 45 on real (i not mean all the ppl who plays ots ok?) u give a char 100+ or 150+ with a nice ml and hey they can shot sd now... so this kind of ppl who is gonna kill? i think the lower lvls and my friend here and every ot u play.. u gonna find ppl like this and ppl who just play for fun, thats a risk u gonna take if u create a char, so like i say.. stop the criying and y he dont get some lvls and fight back or just chill and keep playing in peace.

I'd suggest him trying one of our other two servers if he wants to play in peace, like ThunderFall, or SoftCores if he doesnt like low exp rate.
You can find the links in my signature below :)

I wouldn't say that SoftCores is peacefull, but maybe thats just me x)

Back