• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't make anything for this guy without pre-payments.

This is what he wrote on the chargeback dispute for 180$ USD
"Ahmed Gad December 17, 2020 at 5:57 PM hello, now while i make the payment to this person he told me to write a description that he send it to me on the payment that i send it to him that i recieved the service but the truth that i haven't recieved the item i have been like 3-4 days waiting for the service and haven't recieved it and when i contact him he blocked me. so i wanna my money back."

Meanwhile, he was requesting more tasks to be done lmao.
1608272371323.png

"Ahmed Gad December 17, 2020 at 5:57 PM hello, now while i make the payment to this person he told me to write a description that he send it to me on the payment that i send it to him that i recieved the service but the truth that i haven't recieved the item i have been like 3-4 days waiting for the service and haven't recieved it and when i contact him he blocked me. so i wanna my money back."

View attachment 52660
Lol so you don’t done your fully work and after reply in the thread and after sell to me a false datapack don’t need me to chargedback sure i have chargedback and i already say here before
Hes well known as a scammer..
how can peoples even keep doing jobs with him
About you don’t talk about something you haven’t know you just hear who is maydel ... and u just know that you are a small egypt kid .. don’t try to reply on a post without know ..

This @Ezzz is a scammer and who is theif .. and there’s the proof ... and i open a thread against him with all proofs .. he just wanna to speak here to be gentle with other people 😂😌😂

Attachments

• 95241349-FCD8-41CF-8E22-03C39BA5062C.png
    95241349-FCD8-41CF-8E22-03C39BA5062C.png
    511.6 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
  • F31A943B-32DE-4703-BE2B-9ED0DAC93FB7.png
    F31A943B-32DE-4703-BE2B-9ED0DAC93FB7.png
    490.1 KB · Views: 42 · VirusTotal
  • ED41EEE0-56CB-481E-9521-4822E80BF4CB.png
    ED41EEE0-56CB-481E-9521-4822E80BF4CB.png
    519.4 KB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
  • 772F1D5A-27E2-41E4-AFC5-0C7A78152F72.png
    772F1D5A-27E2-41E4-AFC5-0C7A78152F72.png
    514.4 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Lol so you don’t done your fully work and after reply in the thread and after sell to me a false datapack don’t need me to chargedback sure i have chargedback and i already say here before

About you don’t talk about something you haven’t know you just hear who is maydel ... and u just know that you are a small egypt kid .. don’t try to reply on a post without know ..

This @Ezzz is a scammer and who is theif .. and there’s the proof ... and i open a thread against him with all proofs .. he just wanna to speak here to be gentle with other people 😂😌😂

No im not a egyptian
You can't even speak english after all the years of playing tibia
+ Ezzzz is a well known guy here on Otland and you want to tell me "hes a scammer"

View attachment 52660Man, these people, everybody knows they're. Scammers, just tell someone from the staff and dont help them agian.

No im not a egyptian
You can't even speak english after all the years of playing tibia
+ Ezzzz is a well known guy here on Otland and you want to tell me "hes a scammer"
Also got "job offer" from this guy and guess what I ignored it, dude has few good big threads about him being scammer and he still tries to request jobs from people here, just wow.

Also got "job offer" from this guy and guess what I ignored it, dude has few good big threads about him being scammer and he still tries to request jobs from people here, just wow.
The more disgraceful part is that people like him are still allowed to freely wander around OTLand and advertise their servers etc. He's by far not the only case.
I never understood why it's so damn hard for the staff to take action against the corrupt people in this community.

The more disgraceful part is that people like him are still allowed to freely wander around OTLand and advertise their servers etc. He's by far not the only case.
I never understood why it's so damn hard for the staff to take action against the corrupt people in this community.

Minimun post/reaction score to post or even access some boards and remove the private profile (or atleast let users check history on any member) would remove a lot of crap right away.

I'm guessing it's because it happened outside of the forums that they do not want to get involved even if they involve many other people that they have scammed, even if they scammed you with job services from the jobs forum they will still do nothing about it, in almost 10 years of working here on otland I've only gotten three chargebacks, this one being the third, so it's kind of sad, there should be some sort of reputation system for people like us that do otland jobs for a living.

We've had people openly say they plan to rip all our assets for their project on this forum and moderators say nothing they can do about it unless he actually releases them on this forum.

Otland takes a very hands on approach to some stuff (being mean to others), but a very hands off approach with other stuff.

I think the moderators here do a good job in terms of following what the rules in place for them are. However I do feel the ruleset sometimes just encourages a divide in this community, but i'm sure they have their reasons for their chosen policies.

For cases like this it's just not worth the headache to them to try to enforce, in the end most of everyone involved are just volunteering their free time to help out and follow their instruction.

It sucks though I agree.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-20_08-11-40.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-20_08-11-40.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 40 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
hi
Yes i recently started playing server called orkhez.net
After purchasing worth of 4 euro points, this guy stated being kinda pushy, offered me overpowered items for extra payment, his server is buggy , after you buy items you arensomehow unable to purchase blessings, some people run in euro sets, yeah exactly euro sets, meaning they get custom items for the extra cash they sent to him, below some screenshots from dms. I got lured i thiught it was nice server im down 20 euros, but this guys is a scum. Im gonna add some screens for context, i strongly suggest to avoid Samy Gad server. Its broken its buggy so is his client, and he inboxes people in game offering them "good deals" disgusting.

Im gonna look for a better server , and i feel disapointed that such cancer devs still exist.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, Idk where to post it so I post it here.
This guy @Owner Gado don't pay for order and don't respond on discord after "I think" he change his mind becouse he found free datapack.
View attachment 47369
View attachment 47371
View attachment 47370
View attachment 47372
View attachment 47373

@Owner Gado I can't wait for Your server.
Wish i seen this post before i started playing and sent money to this disgusting human being. Avoid it atball cost, maybe im a cow. Im just a dude in my mid 30s who seen option to play on mobile and wanted to give it shot, sadly i didnt know what i gotmyself in to. Avoid guys unless you wanna be disapointed and scammed.
Post automatically merged:

Lol i wont pay for something I didn’t tested it first so if you make alot of threads I didn’t get the item from you to make this thread and all know who is maydel so if you make alot of thread noone will believe it and if 500000 one believe it I didn’t scamm you for anything im didn’t tested it yet to pay to you .. for this things

dont open a thread without a proof of scamming .. in next time ...

good luck in next thread .. 😎
You are disgusting, lying person, whos greedy as hell. Just yesterday you were asking me to send you extra 30 euros for some overpowered items, took me two days to rlise how bad your server is, where to begin?
1. Corruption, you sell items , best unobtainable items to people who pay you extra money
2. Your otclient on mobiles is broken, smart walking doesnt work, neither does the bot you included in it.
3. Bug with blessings, most of donators are unable to use blessings and lose their donation items, you then inbox them saying you have good offer for extra cash via paypal.
4. You log in around 70 characters every morning after server save manually and set them on trainers, i witnesed it as i said i was active 12-14h daily for past two days. 130 online but only me active grinding bosses that uou intentionnaly nerf loot of to make us buy items.
5. You are a scum, you offer people golden outfits, extra items, skills, overpowered damage just for couple of euros.
6. Your server sucks.
Greedy boi, get a job like us , i bielieve you still rocking yo momma crib.

Oh herenis some of the details of him, his paypal account and discord profile for anyone who wants to avoid this piece of.... i rather not get banned so i wont swear at him.

Marbella#0001
And his email and paypal account he uses
[email protected]
His current server
Orkhez.net

Avoid.DE1B0D39-87C8-479B-AAA8-5752CDA66FB4.png

Bump. Community needs to know to avoid this Gad.(reptile)

i will be bumping this post till i cant physically type a comment. Ahmed Gad, Egyptian Hustler.

Last edited:
Bump. Community needs to know to avoid this Gad.(reptile)
I used to work with him. He is very incompetent even though he has hosted servers for 10+ years (according to himself).
He has no grasp on what should be what and how things should be balanced. He is very money oriented and will do anything to squeeze out some extra bucks from players. He would also try to shame/extort players for more donations and would get mad when they didn't comply. Such a sad human being

Back