• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't Play Gunzodus ( Owner Scams )

lol cool pic maybe he had no time to answer ur spamms?

Iv'e played this Ot for 2 years, since 2014. What's suppose to happen is when you donate, since it's shortly ran for some months before another reset, your points are suppose to stack over the reset back to your account. Since this new one, me as well as others have not received their points, we have tried emailing the owners as they say to but to no surprise nothing. This ot was fun, but now its just a waste of money and time, iv'e even tried talking to the owner in game today and he just ignores me, don't waste your time people.

4v0dpx.png
[/IMG]
4v0dpx.png
lol you are hilarious. I would also ignore the person if someone asked that ingame. Email them instead.

That's pretty lame tbh. I guess you can keep emailing him and msg him in-game to get an answer. Hope for you that it gets solved quickly. Good luck!

So just because he don't respond to your in game messages means he scammed you?
GG

Iv'e played this Ot for 2 years, since 2014. What's suppose to happen is when you donate, since it's shortly ran for some months before another reset, your points are suppose to stack over the reset back to your account. Since this new one, me as well as others have not received their points, we have tried emailing the owners as they say to but to no surprise nothing. This ot was fun, but now its just a waste of money and time, iv'e even tried talking to the owner in game today and he just ignores me, don't waste your time people.

4v0dpx.png
[/IMG]
4v0dpx.png

I've replied to all emails I've got with required information (that contained at least account name). I've asked your email on our forums to check it out and you did not respond, instead you post this thread on otland. I did not answer emails that contained "Please give me my points" with no any information about character or account. Now it looks like to just want to scam us and do whatever for that. You did not show any evidence about emailing me only empty words of insulting. If you don't want to play Gunzodus, don't play it, we don't care about players that goes to insult us on third-party forums.

And also please read our terms.
Code:
1. Submission of a donation to, "Gunzodus" is a voluntary action completely unnecessary for game play on this server.

2. By submitting any type of monetary unit to Gunzodus, you agree that you are not entitled to receive anything from Gunzodus. This form of donation is completely voluntary, and is for the good of the server . Rewards are given to those who have donated as a thanks to you for your continued support of the server .
3. By submitting a donation via paypal to Gunzodus you agree to the terms presented in the following 5, lettered statements (A-E), and their subsections:
A. You will at no time recall your payment from Gunzodus.
B. You will not dispute the charges incurred to your paypal account from your voluntary donation to Gunzodus.
C. You realize that this is a voluntary donation, and in being a donation it is not refundable.
D. You understand the concept of a "donation" and "voluntary", and agree to all the aforementioned rules (see subsections a and b).
a. Donation [doh-ney-shuhn] - Noun - an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.
b. Voluntary [vol-uhn-ter-ee] - Adjective - done, made, brought about, undertaken, etc., of ones own accord or by free choice.
E. If you do not agree to these terms, or cannot honor this contract, do not send in a donation.
F. Continuous violation of our server rules leads in account ban, no matter if a donation was made before.

As far as I know @gunz stated in their forums that donations are being returned if you do submit a proper request including your e-mail, accountname and date of donation.

@gunz this, This is what I mean everytime.

Don't always listen on the "poor little guy" you always gotta hear the story from a another person.

Back