• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dont play in OxygenOT - GM is powerabusing

ByeOxygen

Reaction score
Hey OTlanders.
I do not recommend you to play this server.

The GM's are abusive, and he's giving one of his players (a tutor) some ultimate powers, that made him unkillable, just because we killed him 15 times more or less, when his bot got stuck in temple, making him run out of PZ and giving us free kills / levels.

Now the tutor's both characters that are on the top 10 list in highscore, cant be killed by any players.

Our guild is dominando on the server, and this decision from the GM made us all pissed.
So we're leaving the OT with more than 50 unique players.
If you play, or if you have plans on starting to play in this OT, I recommend you not to.

Thanks.
Bye Oxygen.

This hater is called De den leader of " Relentless " they've been kicked out by multiple servers because of their toxicity
You can ask owners of @Evolunia
They act like they have power over admins just because they have donated which is really childish.
They started hating on the whole support team talking shit to everyone and its actually turning into cyber bullying.
You have 10 players only max.
Crybabies.

really good example to put additional req for acc creation alt acc fiesta just appeared

you can't just create a second acc from the same ip and post with it on otland - it will have to be verified by admins

also a reminder: the server admins are free to use their powers. It's their private server. You have hundreds of servers to choose from so if you don't like it, you can just move on.

you can't just create a second acc from the same ip and post with it on otland - it will have to be verified by admins

also a reminder: the server admins are free to use their powers. It's their private server. You have hundreds of servers to choose from so if you don't like it, you can just move on.
Not everyone is on a static ip address, people with dynamic ip can just restart their modem and create a new acc or even use a vpn.
On topic: Owner is a hard worker, recommended server.

I'd love you to tell me exactly how many people you think care

Back