• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't play on this server - it's dead

Netheous

Reaction score
I've given out all my shit, including 30 EUR worth premium scrolls.
The server was abbandoned as soon as owners made some cash - hell, some people even spent 1000 EUR on mounts lol!

First off, this is nothing but a hobby for Mark, he does have a job and prioritize it...

Don't like the server? Leave or join another...

I'm guessing why this server is still running is because everyone donated so much, he probably intends to keep server on for a quite a while, even softcores remained alive for like 2+ years before closing it down 2011/2012 or something ?

I've given out all my shit, including 30 EUR worth premium scrolls.
The server was abbandoned as soon as owners made some cash - hell, some people even spent 1000 EUR on mounts lol!

Server dead? Depends on your type game, if u are rpg player go where play 1k+ ppls. On thronx or hexera you could stay with skull(thais depot) half of day and ppl just miss you. On shadow still play ppls who will leave respawn and come to kill you. Engine and pvp rules are clear and speed, 0 fucking exhaustion.
Play where u want, your maind your way.

Back