• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

don't push with dash use otx 2.8

cabrera2608

Solutions
Reaction score
otland people ....
I have a war 8.60 server but you can't push and use dash.
Any guide where I can push and use the dash without delay?
I tried compiling on creature.h but if I move it can't push it because? in good time, thanks in advance

Link me to your source code and I will tell you which lines exactly to edit although this is already explained here before.
Also try reading this to create a properly written thread in Support board.

Last edited:
Link me to your source code and I will tell you which lines exactly to edit although this is already explained here before.
Also try reading this to create a properly written thread in Support board.

the problem is that I don't know what the lines that I have to edit are, I tried editing in creature.h but I can't move it fast.
If the player uses dash, he cannot push quickly.

GAME.CPP

Change the delaytime by MS, So 500 = 0.5 second, If you want it no delay at all then change it to 1.
Then remove this line
I have done it with TFS 0.4/TFS 1.3 after a lot of searches, But it seems like OTX is so changed.
Just compile and tell me if it works.

I already modified it friend and follow the same problem, increase the speed in the players and nothing.
they use dash and move but not like the others in War

can someone help me anyway you will be gratified

Last edited by a moderator:
Well again I, please do not ban the account, I am very disappointed to have no solution to my problem, the server players are somewhat annoyed at not being able to solve the thrust I feel somewhat frustrated at not being able to please players.
so again if they let me and they don't give me the bill
I leave my codes if you can take a look and tell me which line are finally to end this storm I would appreciate it too much.

Creature.cpp
Game.cpp
Player.cpp

I leave a video, of the delay that players have when moving and pushing.
Video if you move don't push!

because they can not? or do not they do not want to release it this script?
I could never find any solution and there is no none solution in forums.

Back