• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dont trust "tibea1022"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxens

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Like you have seen maybe I started a thread for requesting a mapper who could help me with my map...

"tibea1022" replied to my thread... So I gave him my map and talked to him etc...he said you can trust me blablabla!

But now he doesnt answer me and so on...I want back my map -.-

So guys dont trust him...hes a little 14years old kiddy.

I'm pretty sure that the map still exist at your computer, he does probably just have a copy of it, am I right? Blame yourself, sending your entire map to someone you don't know at all :)

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Sure he can send the map back but he would still have a copy.​

I'm pretty sure that the map still exist at your computer, he does probably just have a copy of it, am I right? Blame yourself, sending your entire map to someone you don't know at all :)

The map is not the best...^^ and ofc i have the map on my computer lol^^

but i jsut hate it if little kiddies are just doing shit.

The map is not the best...^^ and ofc i have the map on my computer lol^^

but i jsut hate it if little kiddies are just doing shit.

What did you expect? This "14years old kiddy" to revamp the entire map to make it look like it was a work of Neon? This thread is so stupid I can't believe it

What did you expect? This "14years old kiddy" to revamp the entire map to make it look like it was a work of Neon? This thread is so stupid I can't believe it

I said to him just to make some details etc... i said it dont have to be very good just some details... if you think this thread is stupid -> leave^^

I said to him just to make some details etc... i said it dont have to be very good just some details... if you think this thread is stupid -> leave^^

Guess you learned your lesson for next time.
Let him show you example maps of his work, screenshots etc.
Cut a small piece out of your map and let him revamp it or map smth new, if he still is interested you can prolly trust him more than just sending everything you got directly.

He showed me small parts...thats the thing why i thought he's serious^^

Hey everyone!

Like you have seen maybe I started a thread for requesting a mapper who could help me with my map...

"tibea1022" replied to my thread... So I gave him my map and talked to him etc...he said you can trust me blablabla!

But now he doesnt answer me and so on...I want back my map -.-

So guys dont trust him...hes a little 14years old kiddy.

Age doesn't matter, it's how mature or immature he is that does.

Okey i talked to him...everything is okey again -> I hope so...

please close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back