• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't Upload to Rapidshare!

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Please people, stop use Rapidshare for your uploads, its an retard site are very limited, and I freaken hate that wait time, and then you try to download again you getta wait a time which is anoying!

if you going to upload something please use

MegaUpload:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

or

SpeedyShare:

Speedy Share - upload your files here

or

FileBeam (Thanks to Empty about this tip)
Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting

or

UpLoadHyper (Thanks to Empty about this tip)
UploadHyper.com - The Easiest Way To Share Files

thoose sites are mutch better..

Last edited:
Yeah I actually agree with you.. I downloaded first a file from there today, and then I downloaded another file from there like 5 minutes efter... and one more after that, then I had to wait 62 minutes. xD

exevo gran mas merge
i have not problem using rapidshare :S i can change my ip easily

I can change my ip too easy, but still its completley retard site..

Q:
What did you do today?
A: nah, I changed my ip 174 times to download a completed server..

I'd really just invest in a rapidshare premmy acc, what with almost ALL the warez out there being on rapidshare..
Rapidshare is nice if you have a premmy :)

But Megaupload would be my first choice as a non premmy, because it has no wait times just like 700mb per day download or something, so not so bad.

I'd really just invest in a rapidshare premmy acc, what with almost ALL the warez out there being on rapidshare..
Rapidshare is nice if you have a premmy :)

But Megaupload would be my first choice as a non premmy, because it has no wait times just like 700mb per day download or something, so not so bad.

For the warez, use torrents instead? o_O

My experience with upload hyper is very bad, at the start it was good, but when users started to use it much, it became very slow, and very buggy.

If you got a premium account on rapidshare, you can make so when a dude click on the link, he don't have to wait, so he gets full download speed without waiting, just like he was premmy himself. But it will hurt your own bandwidth. But on small things like tibia clients, it dosn't matter.

My direct download - Znote client is from rapidshare, and got like 5000 downloads.

Back