• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Don't use paypal never ever!

averatec

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
Since charge back option isn't checked right way by support of paypal, there's no reason to use that sh*tty payment system.
If you are seller and you can even prove you are right, you will never ever get your money back!

Then my question is are there any good payment systems?

I Won several cases from people chargebacking me (I sold them stuff), and won.

for 5 chargebacks: I should won all of them, but I won none of them...

Paypal is the best option at the moment in my opinion.
With good PHP/SQL skills you can actually create a code to provide you enough proof to show you're right.

Someone who have purchased scripts from you and used chargeback? :eek:

I can't tell who it's but even I can prove my right, then they won't do anything to get money back... I mean pp employees
it's all because of credit cards...

@H4CK3R
thanks I will try it, maybe there people cares more about customers.

With good PHP/SQL skills you can actually create a code to provide you enough proof to show you're right.

It doesn't matter how much you know about programming, it matters how much the PayPal representative is willing and able to understand. We're talking about people who sit in cubicles all day, dealing with bitchy customers - they don't give a shit. I've won cases by making a phone call and talking with someone for less than 5 minutes, or even with less than two sentences on the dispute comment box. Being a "people person" is more effective in these types of situations than knowledge of programming, ha ha!

---

In the United States, PayPal is like a completely different company; I use it for a lot of things. That's all I have to say about that. ;)

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how much you know about programming, it matters how much the PayPal representative is willing and able to understand. We're talking about people who sit in cubicles all day, dealing with bitchy customers - they don't give a shit. I've won cases by making a phone call and talking with someone for less than 5 minutes, or even with less than two sentences on the dispute comment box. Being a "people person" is more effective in these types of situations than knowledge of programming, ha ha!

---

In the United States, PayPal is like a completely different company; I use it for a lot of things. That's all I have to say about that. ;)

"Then my question is are there any good payment systems?", Isn't this about "donations" to an OT Server? Because in that case your knowledge of programming will make some use & then you'll be able to win any kind of case within donation chargebacks if i'm not wrong :)
Otherwise when it comes to other purchases then ofcourse it's hard, i'm aware of that therefor you'll need a recipe or being a people person as your saying. So you're right!

averatec doesn't have any server running currently, so it's pointless to talk about certain payment system scripts that he should improve in order to avoid Chargebacks. :p

I used to sell Runescape gold, someone thought they would charge back and won the case. My paypal is about -$60 (Since I set the currency in USD). They phoned me a couple of times till I told them how shit their system was and it's their fault I owe them money (I already put the money into my bank account so they refunded him, expecting me to pay them back). I don't think I'll ever use them again since I provided a good statement and they didn't give two shits.

Back