• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Door BUG

Komit

Schwartz Revolution Memb
Reaction score
:)Hello all otlanders....well i got one little problem i got TFS 0.3.4 and well u see i made my server but on my houses i got door bug and its like this: when i use some char and click on door it says "u see closed door; owned by Nobody;cost idk" <- the usual stuff but when i buy house i can only open and close door(it whrite on door that i own house) and i cant enter in house cuz it say's u are not invited... how i can fix this help plz i need help fast:thumbup:

well i watch my map right now in map editor and everything is oke i mean all are set in front of doors and all have door id set..i was wondering can i fix it if i delete all houses and make theem all agin?

maybe..ill open my database now but i think it isnt cuz i delete database few times and made new one and still got same problem..

Like Sneaky Shadow said, it may be the issue that your map doesn't have the right house exit set. You can figure that out by right-clicking on the door of the house and pick "Select House". If the whole house gets selected then its not the issue, then it must be something else.

yea i tried that and its ok houses can be selected...the only thing that i think is bugged is taht i need to delete all houses...but hmm... maybe im wrong...

so no1 dont know how to fix this???cmon guys i rly need this its only bug i got....and what is strange doors worked before...

Back
Top Bottom