• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dooropening help

kvnwpts

Reaction score
When I open a door the door just opens, I want the character to move one step forward when opening the door, and then the other step forward the character takes the door closes, how do I do that?

I want this at my doors to training monks.

Last edited:
I didn't understand at all, but I think you mean a gate of expertise, or not? You can put it in your map editor and then you will need to edit the ACTION ID of each expertise door, by clicking right-click, propierties, and then editing the action id. You should try something like 1001, so players of level 1 or higher can open the door.

Yeah thats what I mean, it works with the gate of experties, the player goes forward as fast as he opesns it, but is it possible with normal doors too?

I didn't understand at all, but I think you mean a gate of expertise, or not? You can put it in your map editor and then you will need to edit the ACTION ID of each expertise door, by clicking right-click, propierties, and then editing the action id. You should try something like 1001, so players of level 1 or higher can open the door.

You could do it the same as the level door (gate of expertise) part in doors.lua but then with the doors you are using and with an actionid in all those doors.
But why not just use gate of expertise doors?

Ah yeah, I don't know tbh, I just wanted to know really.
You could do it the same as the level door (gate of expertise) part in doors.lua but then with the doors you are using and with an actionid in all those doors.
But why not just use gate of expertise doors?

Back