• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dope/Nope

dope.. in 2006

Jersey Shore.. please humanity don't fail me
dope #yoloswag420blazeitsnapbacksfuckbitchesgetmoneyswaggeronthezillionlilwaynepovertyniggerswillbethedownfallofhumanityjkasianswillbeyoloblazeitfaggot

bottled water

oh hey there bud, thought you were dead, but you're not.. :/ oh well ,,i,,

bottled water = dope

Toilet water??

Dope it's refreshing.

Hardcore potnoodle! (Boil kettle, eat block of noodles, snort powder and drink boiling water)

Dope if it is dope, nope if code is nope.

Finding out you have another six pack in the fridge.. (Weekend saved)

nope. I'm not into bestiality :S

Boerboel mastiff (bread in south Africa to protect farm animals from lions... I SHIT YOU NOT)

just look at this dog (not the wo/man huehuehue).

ksksks-44296392363.png

nope. I'm not into bestiality :S

Boerboel mastiff (bread in south Africa to protect farm animals from lions... I SHIT YOU NOT)

just look at this dog (not the wo/man huehuehue).

ksksks-44296392363.png

Nope, and screw your lions I got a better dog:

Irish Wolfhound, dope or nope?

It was originally bred in Ireland (hint it's damn name) to kill Elk, Bears, Wolves and as a nobility dog.

Pic related (the dude it just to show you how fucking tall these dogs are) :
7.irish-wolfhound.jpg

Nope, and screw your lions I got a better dog:

Irish Wolfhound, dope or nope?

It was originally bred in Ireland (hint it's damn name) to kill Elk, Bears, Wolves and as a nobility dog.

Pic related (the dude it just to show you how fucking tall these dogs are) :
7.irish-wolfhound.jpg

Lions are pack hunters.. Besides these dogs are super dogs xD Irish wolf hounds are gay.
@down nope.

Lions

Last edited:
Lions are pack hunters.. Besides these dogs are super dogs xD Irish wolf hounds are gay

Wolves are pack hunters and 1 bear is about the equvilant to at-least 3 tigers in strength... Besides you went offtopic, we'll take this to VM...

Question still stands, Irish Wolfhounds, Dope or Nope..?

Back