• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dope´s Hosting Service

Dope23

Reaction score
Dear otland

I want to start a Host Support

So who are you , I come a server have and can not host dan into play I still just a root -free so sign up

All the information
56xzNe.png

if you want to use linux or windows you need to say it

Speedtest:
5162387342.png

Your Dope

the server its now for 1 month for free you can use linux or windows

*inserts phrase into google translator*
I want to start a Host Support

So who are you , I come a server have and can not host dan into play I still just a root -free so sign up

Result: "English - Do you speak it?"

Dont wanna be mean but please re-phrase that. Hurts my eyes :(

only why i make your busniss dead why i get a root for free and you want cash or it i want to leave tibia and ot and this forum and now i have a host for free for life time and i want to give someone a chance to make a ot to dont cry

edit--

all of this forum only here to make cash to help ppl someone want have cash for helping to ceck and help by a script and say give me 20 euro and i make you the sript ready to work but is this a cash maker forum or a help forum i think for 3 years this forum helping ppl and dont say what you pay bevor he show his mapping skills or somethink the first what the ppl say what do you pay for this only for the small help the ppl want cash from somebody so

only why i make your busniss dead why i get a root for free and you want cash or it i want to leave tibia and ot and this forum and now i have a host for free for life time and i want to give someone a chance to make a ot to dont cry

edit--

all of this forum only here to make cash to help ppl someone want have cash for helping to ceck and help by a script and say give me 20 euro and i make you the sript ready to work but is this a cash maker forum or a help forum i think for 3 years this forum helping ppl and dont say what you pay bevor he show his mapping skills or somethink the first what the ppl say what do you pay for this only for the small help the ppl want cash from somebody so
Uhm no...I don't fear that you "make my business dead" how you like to phrase it. I also cant quite follow you on how this is a "cashmaker forum". On the contrary there is enough skilled people here who are willing to help for free (including myself). I am just suprised that recently alot of people have been posting script/compile requests in the job section with a $ offer instead of simply asking in the support section. It seems like some people think "if it is not paid for it cant be good".

edit--

You're wrong here.
All users on this forum is not here to make cash, maybe someone is but not "all".

126 posts, registered 2014.
Alot of your posts is not understandable.

I would use @Damon's service before I would use a free service by an unknown user.

@MainPost:
The image says 1.000 MBit Flatrate, fyi 1.000 Mbit = 1 Mbit.. Since you write this without any decimals.

I did not read anyone's post here, I don't even want to waste my time reading.

This guy is NOT trusted, he offered me this service for free when I didn't ask for, and guess what. He wanted me to run the server with donations and gain all the money from it and take all of my distro files (since he changed the password when I imported my data pack, --I knew he will change pw so I imported some random datapack--), so don't even waste your time talking to him.

You said you are "killing" Damon's service, hell no. He's thousands of time better than you, and his service is great.

I hope someone closes this thread.

Last edited:

This guy is NOT trusted, he offered me this service for free when I didn't ask for, and guess what. He wanted me to run the server with donations and gain all the money from it and take all of my distro files (since he changed the password when I imported my data pack, --I knew he will change pw so I imported some random datapack--), so don't even waste your time talking to him.

You said you are "killing" Damon's service, hell no. He's thousands of times better than you, and his service is great.

You should post some evidence if you have any.

I don't need to, it was my opinion and I did not recommend him as trusted one, feel free to choose.

You said you are "killing" Damon's service, hell no. He's thousands of time better than you, and his service is great.

hahah you dont can work on a ot you and your server is all bugs and fake you have give me a trojana virus on my root and i need to instal the root new and i dont change pw i have msg you that i change the passwort and reinstal the root so you are the noob and not trust not me you can ask some other ppl here i have to ppl here there are use my vps and my root and nobody have problem with this and say its all nice and good so whats your problem only why damoan say and now halyway and the gang work togother and wannt me bann here ok bann and delekt me this is only a money make forum i want 1 ppl helf for a small script and his first text what you pay lol all moeny maker here all fucker here and pleas delekt me and bann me for this fuck forum

You're wrong here.
All users on this forum is not here to make cash, maybe someone is but not "all".

126 posts, registered 2014.
Alot of your posts is not understandable.

I would use @Damon's service before I would use a free service by an unknown user.

@MainPost:
The image says 1.000 MBit Flatrate, fyi 1.000 Mbit = 1 Mbit.. Since you write this without any decimals.

and only why my english is bad and i have only 126 post and that i dont trust me ? but i give some ppl the change to make a ot not like somebody other so fuck this forum

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah you dont can work on a ot you and your server is all bugs and fake you have give me a trojana virus on my root and i need to instal the root new and i dont change pw i have msg you that i change the passwort and reinstal the root so you are the noob and not trust not me you can ask some other ppl here i have to ppl here there are use my vps and my root and nobody have problem with this and say its all nice and good so whats your problem only why damoan say and now halyway and the gang work togother and wannt me bann here ok bann and delekt me this is only a money make forum i want 1 ppl helf for a small script and his first text what you pay lol all moeny maker here all fucker here and pleas delekt me and bann me for this fuck forum
and only why my english is bad and i have only 126 post and that i dont trust me ? but i give some ppl the change to make a ot not like somebody other so fuck this forum
You seem like a very trustful person after these comments.

@Dope23 At this rate arguing with you is pointless. You are trashtalking the community and your arguments are beyond reason.

Seriously check this link out: http://www.fluentu.com/english/blog/online-english-courses/ (free)
You will get more from this than from the act you are pulling here.

Edit:
The "edit" function acctually exists. No need to double post.

Back