• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

doSendAnimatedText(pos, text, color, player) --For 9.1+

Doesn't work for me. Mystic Spirit 9.6, 0.2.
I tried both of your threads, and I changed both of them up alot to attempt their repair.
Nothing is working, and it is showing DoSendAnimatedText as a depricated function.
Docreaturesay is not working either.
I am only attempting to make signs have text floating above them every few seconds.

Doesn't work for me. Mystic Spirit 9.6, 0.2.
I tried both of your threads, and I changed both of them up alot to attempt their repair.
Nothing is working, and it is showing DoSendAnimatedText as a depricated function.
Docreaturesay is not working either.
I am only attempting to make signs have text floating above them every few seconds.
...but it has 2 problems that I can't seem to fix:

1) I can't seem to send text, it is most likely a client limitation(afaik, please prove me wrong), which makes it impossible to send
2) This wasn't expected to be used simply for the animated text, so a message must always be sent, I have set the message to "", but on the game's console it'll still show an empty line, if it is possible to fix and someone knows how, please do post here :)
This wont work for what you want

Back