• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dot bot

Many people will be against me. Clear enough, though im always helpfull in the help channel and trying to help the people when I can. I dont really mind who's against me yes or no. Some people do think im doing fine as a tutor. No problem.

Many people will be against me. Clear enough, though im always helpfull in the help channel and trying to help the people when I can. I dont really mind who's against me yes or no. Some people do think im doing fine as a tutor. No problem.

Wow,awesome to see your comment here even tho you was killing cults at the same time..annyoing that you call us liers even then if you can write along text and spell exori hur,run,take the loot and heal at the same time ;)

We backstabbed them anywayz during the battle so i'm fine :)

For your information I sound pretty mature compared to the rest but I highly doubt you've been in the same ventrilo as me since you can't get your fact straight.. Only thing that makes me feel pretty unmature is discussing with you.

Bye Tupac! :wub:

If this is the ip vs5.progamerhosting.com then yes I have been in ventrilo with you guys and yes you sound immature.
And you played helgaot do me a favour get back to that community again maybe you get more respect.

Nop you fail, I've never been in that vent and I know how I sound myself and I wouldn't care if I did sound unmature. Not because it's any of your business but yep I played HelgaOT and I have the respect I need from the people I want it from but that's hopefully something you'll understand when you get a bit older, virgin boy.

Calling people virgins online is like calling a fellow competitor in the paralympics retarded.

You do the math mister.

Are you virgin too?

You didn't understand a word he said, why even respond? I can assure that 90% of the time you're not sleeping you spend at your computer, from the typical internet "you're a virgin" and "how old are you" behaviour. End of the speech, suppose the reply will be "oh, another virgin", so no point of viewing your posts later. :peace:

Back