• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dota 2

Played it, still believe that HoN is a better game though.

IGN: uRb
Only play when bored of HoN however.

I didnt ask for your opinions, I asked if you played it and in that case your name at dota2? -.-' gawsh. dumb ppl are dumb

I was just invited to play :D
2BKYw.jpg

This is not the right thread to discuss which game is better, please stay on-topic.

I have it but don't play it much so no use giving my steam account out. Its a fun game and better then LoL/HoN in my opinion.

Hey guys,

I am an old dota bro (since 2004), could anyone throw me an invite at drashivus(at)gmail.com?

Appreciated, ++rep (rep power: 100).

I play Dota 2 too.
Steam name can be requested per PM. I almost playing every day, started in 2005~
Always playing with my nab mates :)

@elf
I would give you a key if I had :)

I play Dota 2 too.
Here is mine nick: ralcoral

LVp-SD.png

There is mine skinned Witch Doctor

Last edited:
Fuck man, anyone from here still playing?
I'd love to get in a game with some OTbros 'cause I've been soloing since lvl 1 and I'm quite frankly sick of getting matchmade with faggots 90% of the time, they won't even chat.

Fuck man, anyone from here still playing?
I'd love to get in a game with some OTbros 'cause I've been soloing since lvl 1 and I'm quite frankly sick of getting matchmade with faggots 90% of the time, they won't even chat.

I'll join you after I leave job corps bro, don't worry I gotchyo back!

Back