• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DotA Event (TFS 1.X)

Ciroc

Reaction score
Good morning dear friends Otland , I'm coming to the forum and this time will bring enough new content and help a lot to get bring DotA Event for TFS 1.x , it works exactly like the old TFS 0.4. Here download scripts + map, the GlobalEvents script is all commented to you can properly configure it if you want to change the map position.

Note: Sorry for the spelling errors , I am Brazilian and I am using the google translator. KKK

Imagens:

dota2.png.f332ee5d4fbe9fa61624928292522caf.png

dota3.png.a143934985b642e43752157fb4cb8199.png

dota4.png.ff8690acf47ccac2607cd4f39ddc7f89.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Could explain what does this event works and what it does?

1) Players enter a portal which randomly sorts them into teams (Max 100 players in the event at a time)
2) Start of event teams have to work their way through monsters to kill a boss
3) Once the boss is killed more of the map is unlocked and another boss must be killed to progress
4) Once the last boss is killed, which ever team killed it gets a reward whilst the other team gets nothing.

The event can be programmed to run at a specific time of day or can be started by making a talk action and using the startDota() command.

1) Players enter a portal which randomly sorts them into teams (Max 100 players in the event at a time)
2) Start of event teams have to work their way through monsters to kill a boss
3) Once the boss is killed more of the map is unlocked and another boss must be killed to progress
4) Once the last boss is killed, which ever team killed it gets a reward whilst the other team gets nothing.

The event can be programmed to run at a specific time of day or can be started by making a talk action and using the startDota() command.
Wow really interesting, I will take a look at it and implement to try it.

Great job!

Muito bom parceiro, testado e aprovado (TFS 1.3)

Very good partner, tested and approved (TFS 1.3)

Only one thing, I could put it so I could choose the day of the week and the time, right?

I did it here and it worked, who wants to use it, just add this:

Instead of:

And in globalevents.xml:

3600000 = 1 hour

That is, the event will start one hour after the time you set it in dota.lua

Thanks, I'll soon bring more events for this version.

Back