• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Double Exp Weekend on Lunarforce?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Since there wasn't really anything special on lunarforce for the anniversary except feru and those events.. Why not double exp? why? Because you reduced our levels dramatically and i need to exp more so please for me?

How about spend a weekend with your friends?

I do some times but no plans thus 1 and ever heard of bot bro? Maybe I THINK u should know but u can clearly see.this is a troll but ur too dumb to understand arrogant cunt

Sal is every thread of yours a troll, because it is really a bad attempt and 100% boring.

I do some times but no plans thus 1 and ever heard of bot bro? Maybe I THINK u should know but u can clearly see.this is a troll but ur too dumb to understand arrogant cunt
You're never offline hahaha nice joke.

You're never offline hahaha nice joke.
Total Online Time:18 days, 12 hours and 18 minutes.
- ME
Total Online Time:28 days, 1 hours and 48 minutes.
- You

You have had 30 dif chars. Me only 1? But this char was not even mine it was my friends. i played mininum only 5 days. so Good fight.

Total Online Time:18 days, 12 hours and 18 minutes.
- ME
Total Online Time:28 days, 1 hours and 48 minutes.
- You

You have had 30 dif chars. Me only 1? But this char was not even mine it was my friends. i played mininum only 5 days. so Good fight.
This char belonged to Kinapuffen, an rpger from shadowcores that exped manual. You think I had this playing time, sick joke.

Back