• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Double exp. weekend/week?

should the staff make a double exp. weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tenkapeng

Tutor
Reaction score
Hello, here is Tenkaping from Shadowcores.:cool:
Like you all know many ppl died cuz. Of the DDoS attacks of yesterday and today .:mad:
Many players spamm in Help/Advertising/Local Chat , that they are tired of the OT (cuz. Of the DOS attacks) and the most of the persons want a double exp. Weekend.
so your decision:rolleyes: (IT doesn't have to be that the GM's do it.)

Yeah, it's good idea to make double exp this weekend. I agree with this decision :)

i was 203, lag and stupid things i did made me lost 10 lvls (193) now im 199 and well i think 1 double exp day would be ok....

Yes, pls i died 10 times cuz of lag. Double exp will be gr8

If you died 10 times because of lag, then I just have to say you're the dumbest player alive, why do you go hunt when you see that the server got problems with the DDosproblems? Your own fault, I would understand if you died 2-3 times, but 10? I really hope you're kidding, else you are the dumbest player on here, sorry to say that, but I think its true.

If you died 10 times because of lag, then I just have to say you're the dumbest player alive, why do you go hunt when you see that the server got problems with the DDosproblems? Your own fault, I would understand if you died 2-3 times, but 10? I really hope you're kidding, else you are the dumbest player on here, sorry to say that, but I think its true.

Not only him, but not 10 times, whenever i want to go hunt its lagging i was waiting all day to go hunt, started evening and server again started lagging...

Not only him, but not 10 times, whenever i want to go hunt its lagging i was waiting all day to go hunt, started evening and server again started lagging...
I hope you understand that they can't make doubleexp weekends everytime they get problems with DDos, incase its someone on the server DDosing it, they would be awarded for DDosing it, you understand? Before you go hunt, simply check if you got laggs, and if you get lagg in the middle of the spawn, too bad, thats the game.

Kadryel,
We understand that's you're desperated and nervous. But you don't have to show us what an idiot you are..

Personally I don't think ddosing the server should cause double exp events. At least not until we have an effective mechanism to protect against new ddos attacks.

But I wasn't online during the ddos attacks and didn't suffer any levels because of it, so maybe that is why I feel that way.

I was hunting/pking during the lags tho, I didn't die. And about the double exp, we just had a double exp weeked some time ago lol, you should wait atleast 1-2 months b4 you do it again. The levels are getting really high.

Back