• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

double exp weekend

dariumartins

Reaction score
are u kiding me?
this is an otserv and u make double exp??????
this is already too easy to lv
first time i see shadowcores staff doing something really stupid

It will last for 3 days and hopefully it will attract more players to lunarforce, and i guess that's the main reason they made it, which is cool tho. And @shadowcores.. it will be soo crowded

what a fail haha, would be nice that they set double exp on lunarforce to get more player's or something. But on Shadowcores why for?

what´s the prob of double exp? its just for a weekend guys... i really dont understand why so much hating and crying when it will be benefic to all of us.. if u dont like it, simply dont play.

ahahahah first u guys complainig about crashes and roll backs, then u want double exp or some points to shop. so now if u got it already dont cry and dont call it orsh ots cus its not MArk's or Hani's idea but our community... -.- they are just meeting ur demands ...

go fuckurself everyone and think about what u really want

Back