• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Double experience only for big teams?

Why is everyone crying about not being able to EXP?

This is a fucking Enfo server, you guys spend hours on fucking end EXPing on a weekend only to EXP again durring the week, What's the point?

@Bruhs Bror stop blocking off a spawn you noob and fight on the PVP-Enfo server. You say "Come kill us its pvp-enfo" but why block spawn? Why not let people come in and fight you guys instead? You guys charloving that much?

@Tali Don't argue or say anything, Validus has turned into a god damned RPG team, sit in vt with comments like "MSG WHEN EXP" fucking lame team.

@Vezivs people, you guys as much as anyone else are nerds for blocking a spawn for 8 hours a day just to take some levels on a Hardcore PVP server.

@Calar I'm glad at least you guys make some action even if its def breaking.

All in all, my mini American team has seen more PVP than most of the teams on Lunar right now, and they are only 220 max. Seriously, you all need to smarten the fuck up, it's a Hardcore PVP server. Stop blocking spawn and saying "Break it its enfo" when you guys are blocking just to exp on an enfo.

i'm not rpger but i must complain. during the weekend everybody is exping. it's normal beacuse when you have 2x exp you prefer exp than war. It's unnormal but i think that after weekend they will normaly fight

i'm not rpger but i must complain. during the weekend everybody is exping. it's normal beacuse when you have 2x exp you prefer exp than war. It's unnormal but i think that after weekend they will normaly fight

Higher lvl = lose more upon death = less of a desire to die = they care more = they become bigger char lovers.

Double EX is stupid imo, But nerds want what the nerds want.

tali? who is? this guy who paid VENT for Mitch and got vice-leader? gz retard
we block this side, why ppls from forfunn comming with noobchars from west side to make ue combo...
but it simples, if u dont got team join to any, in this OT u need FIGHT to EXP just or go play on no-pvp kid
who the fuck are you i dont care who you think you are your teams shit which also means your shit leader why does everyone bring up i payed for a vent because i can pay for one what does that say about you that YOU sir dont know anything about me scrub

There is like 15 players from ForFunn Team with opened cast hunting inquisition, while they put eks to trap the enter... Will be no punish to this type of people?

To be honest, I reckon Bruh's team can put up a good fight vs Validus. BR or not, he has some good players.
that doesnt change the fact off supreme is one of the WORST and yeah i mena worst players on this server pvp wise...

let's kill a lvl 350 knight with sio and only 10 guys that can attack,good trap noob

Name: Promyth Parcel
Former Name: Douggsz Old Times
Sex: male
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 301

4580 HP

"16 sqms~ or be 16 players~ can atk he , he is not immortal"

4580 hp /13 players = 355 damage each people

your guild don't have 13 players as can hit 355 each?

4580 HP

and what about the people who dont have 13 players in team? that just wanna do anni quest or inq you ruin it for them you're the most idiotic tutor ever...really useless guy

and what about the people who dont have 13 players in team? that just wanna do anni quest or inq you ruin it for them you're the most idiotic tutor ever...really useless guy

it is possible to kill them, or be not fully blocking the passage to my point of view.

it is possible to kill them, or be not fully blocking the passage to my point of view.
there blockign off people from going annih and dhq as well still no comeback on that idc wont play this ot anymore lost cause

there blockign off people from going annih and dhq as well still no comeback on that idc wont play this ot anymore lost cause

I don't have power to resolve this situation, I will remove myself from this discussion, and leave the gamemaster really decide whether or not it is against the rules.

"sorry if my english is not perfect"

Humm..they must be banned...it is a bad behavior...it makes impossible to players to play...way worse than red skull traps that are considered illegal...but you know...they donate a lot and thats all that matters in this big sad world

4580 HP

It's not even about that you fucking retarded dumb br.. the fact that OUR TEAM GOT JAILED FOR BLOCKING OFF.. and others not.. either jail everyone who does that.. or noone..

How the fuck does someone like you with no brain got tutor?

Humm..they must be banned...it is a bad behavior...it makes impossible to players to play...way worse than red skull traps that are considered illegal...but you know...they donate a lot and thats all that matters in this big sad world

Players who donate or not, has the same right.

Back