• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia [Dowloads] TibiaDepotTools V1.0.0

Zerox009

Reaction score
Hello otland community, I share another of my mini projects, this is to control market prices, nothing automatic, but it does make the process faster, where you put the name on a list, and you record the prices of the markets that are yours, so when you review you will be aware that if I change the price or etc. I hope it helps you

This was born from the need to have a data record of the objects for sale, given the competition and looking for the history, the idea of this is to generate a name of the character and manage it for said character, you can enter the name. of the object, the price you put on the market and the real value so as not to exceed it.

### Compilation
1. Download Go from the download page and follow instructions
2. Install one of the available C compilers for windows, the following are tested with Go and Fyne:
3. In Windows your graphics driver will already be installed, but it is recommended to ensure they are up to date.
- installation reference

we install the execution tools to compile the project

go install fyne.io/fyne/v2/cmd/fyne@latest

this within the path where the project is

fyne package -os darwin -icon myapp.png

other platforms

fyne package -os linux -icon tibia.jpeg

fyne package -os windows -icon tibia.jpeg

### Execute
You can directly run the project and download the necessary dependencies, as long as you have a g++ compiler associated with your environment

go run ./main.go

### Photos

sources

Releases

At this moment, only one release is available for macbook, when I have time I will compile it for windows and linux, since I have been busy.
greetings

Back