• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgrade version of TFS 1.1

lord vortexx

Reaction score
As everyone knows the latest version of TFS is 10.76, but what happens is that there is no one SPR / DAT editor for this version, which makes a custom Server impossible, from what I've been reading about these programs, the creators are abandoning development.

If anyone knows how to perform a downgrade to the 10:56 version or some SPR / DAT editor compatible with the ersion 10.76 believe will help many people.

Thank you

How will it help others?
Atleast imo you either go for a really old version, lets say 7.6, 8.6 or the latest?
I don't get why people get stuck in weird versions like 9.86 what does it give "more" then 10.77?

Many people may be going through what I am, the question is not the OT version but the problem by editing the SPR / DAT version 10.76, is not an Editor for the above versions of 10:56, and everywhere I read about these programmers are talking about giving the projects. The solution would be a SPR / DAT latest version to Editor or downgrade to the latest supported version.

Back