• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded 13.x assets to .dat/.spr format

Geezus christ, I just updated the spr/dat like 5 days ago and I'm at ItemID 42368; Tibia needs to slow down with all the new content - sheeesh.
EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded and looked and sure enough its just a bunch of empty place fillers.

I'm having trouble with loading Outfits page from 1000 to 1099 on OB. Any known reason for that? Everything else loads perfectly

Nvm, problem was the OB I was using.
yeah it is a known issue on OB, you need to use version 0.5.5 dev that have this issue fixed

Btw @Evil Puncker , which Item Editor should I use to edit this items.otb? Mine says it can't find a plugin to handle client version 63.

Last edited:
@Evil Puncker
I am getting this error while using everything described, might done something wrong?
Bash:
>> Loading items... A newer version of items.otb is required.
> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

@Evil Puncker
I am getting this error while using everything described, might done something wrong?
Bash:
>> Loading items... A newer version of items.otb is required.
> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
we need an updated items.otb, tfs-master is still stuck at 12.87, you might try using this tool to update items.otb, I don't know how up to date it is, but last time i checked it was fine

we need an updated items.otb, tfs-master is still stuck at 12.87, you might try using this tool to update items.otb, I don't know how up to date it is, but last time i checked it was fine
Ok I made it possible to update the otb files (will share them later).
Now my nose got bumped into the following:

Bash:
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] Unknown header node.
> ERROR: Failed to load map

Ok I made it possible to update the otb files (will share them later).
Now my nose got bumped into the following:

Bash:
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] Unknown header node.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
are you using the RME provided in the link from the first post?
have you tried opening a blank map and importing old map?

are you using the RME provided in the link from the first post?
have you tried opening a blank map and importing old map?
My bad was using the wrong map editor.
After all people will have issues compiling since there is a "new" lib added

I installed this one for that to have another try.
Diff:
".\vcpkg --triplet x64-windows libarchive"
Now I am stuck with the following and my knowledge in C++ is not enough to solve.

C++:
return static_cast<void (wxEvtHandler::*)(E&)>(pmf);
Error code:

Code:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    C2243    'static_cast': conversion from 'void (__cdecl DatDebugView::* )(E &)' to 'void (__cdecl wxEvtHandler::* )(E &)' exists, but is inaccessible    Editor    C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\wx\event.h    157

Attachments

Long story short, make it all work together.

Use the main repo from OTAcademy and add this commit (as its not merged with master yet)
Then use the items.otb and items.xml in my attachments in one post above.
Place those in your TFS and also in the 1310 directory of RME and everything is fixed !

13.20.13560 update is now live
items.otb by zbizu and kokokoko
I download this one but im not able to edit from ItemEditor 0.5, it says invalid plugin for that version(66) . I also tried LapisItemEditor it does open the otb, but when i try to save, there is no changes in new otb created

Edit:
This is what I get when I try to open with ItemEditor, and i Added a line in pluginThree.xml with signature
XML:
<client version="1286" description="Client Test" otbversion="66" datsignature="4A10" sprsignature="59E48E02"/>
1696072759447.png

Last edited:
Back