• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downgraded sprites in 32x32

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi! I've been cutting some sprites to set-up my own downgraded client and I want to share with you. This pack contains the following list with it's idle state and reduced walking sprites, cutted in 32x32 .png images.

black smoke (effect), blood beast, isaavi border, choking fear, critical effect (less sprites), demon outcast (black demon), dodge (made by ralke), dragonling, elder wyrm, frazzlemaw, guzzlemaw, lamassu (less sprites), lost husher, metal gargoyle, minotaur hunter, mooh'tah warrior, putrid mummy, arrow quiver, retching horror, silencer, training statues, vulcongra, priestess of the wild sun (less sprites) and worm priestess.

mino_h.png
effect_70.png

All of this was made in Photoshop/Object Builder. Some of this sprites has been slowed down to import in 8.6, others has been retouched and did it the dodge effect by myself. The .psd of the dodge effect file is also attached (layers are a mess in terms of order, sorry). Hope this is usefull for someone, regards!

Attachments

Added two effects, buff and debuff. Very simple without much editions since it was a request, the original .psd is attached if someone wants to change the speed of the animation.

buff-sprite.gif debuff-sprite.gif

Attachments