• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Download Older, Official Clients

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham

Google did a security update on Drive that caused the link for my Tibia client folder to no longer work directly. Instead, a visitor would be redirected to the new address and then have to request access to it. As of today, I was getting anywhere between 20-30 unique access requests a day… Rather than tediously, manually approve each one individually, I moved the clients to a new folder, generated a new link, and deleted the old one. Anyone trying to access clients via the old link will be out of luck.

If you have ever shared my previous link, feel free to share this new one. Thanks.

Last edited:
Was looking for a reliable source, thank you for posting this Joe.

jo3bingham / otservlist / my private copy of clients as .exe and .zip:

There are also spr+dat archives for OTClient:

Hosts (rapidshare/google etc.) change or disappear over time. I get bored of not working links years ago and prepared my own host.

I downloaded all versions missing on my host from joe google drive. Scanned all new files with virus total.
Some reported 'adware' or 'AI score 93%' (probably false-positive reports), but Tibia 8.10 reported much more:
I remember when we had modified Tibia client on Eloth (with added .dll). Every update, we get 'trojan' reported by half of antiviruses and had to send e-mail with our client to antivirus support.

Last edited:
Back