• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downloading!

Zatacka

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
i makes me creazy that people publish stuff on speedyshare and other websites then when someone goes to download it its says that you have get premium first or its only allowed for permium account.
i beg u guys, nice time make it for free or people wont get what they want and that sucks really bad

Speedyshare was for free ;d
If you really need something, you can take the 3 days trial of premium.

Speedyshare used to be 100% free, but then now they have new premium rules.
The people who upload them did not choose premium, Speedyshare made them for premium.

Read here: About Us - Speedy Share - upload your files here

There is no limit for the amount of downloads. Every user can download any file for free as long as the file is not deleted.
However if any particular file is downloaded too often, overloading SpeedyShare system or network resources, or has been uploaded long time ago, it may be marked as Premium Only - unavailable for free download.
In that case, only SpeedyShare Premium subscribers are able to download it. The circumstances under which a file is marked as Premium Only may vary from time to time, and from file to file.

okej can i download premium stuff somehow by cracking or something? need to fix some stuff :p

Back