• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Downtime

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey is it only me who can't connect to either the homepage or the server?

WibbenZ

I had such a huuuge cumshot and for some reason my window was open so I believe that the hosts window was also open and for some wierd reason my cumshot landed exactly on the host-server and turned the server & homepage off. Sorry!

(Stop making these kind of threads if the server is down)

Why should we? We'd just wonder why we couldn't connect, probably because we like to play the server.

The server is currently inaccessible due to an ongoing DDoS attack, we have contacted the datacenter administrators who will be looking into it. We will keep you updated when we know more.

Well use your brain? It is probably some server-failure or something that will get fixed ASAP! And its good sometimes with some masturbating-breaks. Need some tips on some good shit? I got a few brazzers-accounts that you could borrow if you would like the real life quality videos :eek:

It is accessible again, but I can't guarantee that it will be safe to play without any kicks or lags though as we haven't finished investigating the network dumps. Play with caution for an hour or so if you're going to play right now.

Talaturen always lies.. They are not sure how much cum that the server got so from now on the server might get pregnant and get some babies.

Back