• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dracos pinged

Toffsan

Reaction score
dracospingad.png

Dracos pinged, by rut's team twice. This picture was the second time, I had uh's open but couldn't heal him +.:huh:

How does this show he is pinged? He could of just had internet crash. Happens to everyone. You don't see me crying every time I die blaming someone from the opposing side pinged me.

Show some proof and not a screen shot where he got owned. This shows nothing.

How does that involve me i wasn't even on screen LOL for all we know david lives in the 'GHETTO' he prob can't afford good internet

Dude, we kno your team can't kill us in the fair way, so why don't you just admit that ppl from your team is pinging us?

How does this show he is pinged? He could of just had internet crash. Happens to everyone. You don't see me crying every time I die blaming someone from the opposing side pinged me.

Show some proof and not a screen shot where he got owned. This shows nothing.

maybe but only happens when renacashi atking him or rut is on screen

Den galna levlaren = rut
you of anybody should know that

Actually Den galna levraren is not in sweden anyway, he's visitting GB for 2 weeks (if I heard well) so it's a random playing Den Galna Levraren now..

@Thread
They'll just keep denying it anyway, yesterday maniak got pinged aswell while we pwnd them. I wonder why Pierce whines so much no1 dares to fight him? If you wanna fight, fight without pinging otherwise noone will come. But I assume you can't win without?

Actually Den galna levraren is not in sweden anyway, he's visitting GB for 2 weeks (if I heard well) so it's a random playing Den Galna Levraren now..

@Thread
They'll just keep denying it anyway, yesterday maniak got pinged aswell while we pwnd them. I wonder why Pierce whines so much no1 dares to fight him? If you wanna fight, fight without pinging otherwise noone will come. But I assume you can't win without?

I don't think he left home...it was him playing on den galna yesterday

Back