• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Ball: Heritage - Looking for a scripter

Saphron

Rare Pepe
Reaction score
1reklama.png

2advert.png

3advert.png

4advert.png

50reklama.png
54reklama.png

6advert.png

70reklama.png
74reklama.png

8reklama.png

Greetings, lately I lost almost everything connected to SCRIPTS so im in a pretty bad position because I had almost everything finished to my pretty popular server Dragon Ball Heritage, we already have the most beautiful sprites ever created , I am the artist, scriptwriter, but I am in a bad position because I am alone and I don't really work with scripts often , so I would need a help of a good scripter which would be able to create scripts like transformations , karma system , enchant system , blacksmith system , dragon ball system, reborn system (aka change vocation after mission) , quests like kill 5 dogs to get something.. and things like that , connected to Dragon ball realm, I really have many ideas so If you have time and some skills this is the best place for you to be. If you want to earn money for your hard work and to create something GREAT just talk with me.

If you are interested just PM me or send msg on skype (I am SuperSnova)Ill tell you about concepts , ideas. For help Ill share 50% of money from server which will be through donations aka Premium Account. (This server is mostly based on P2P , still most of places for PACC are available for free accounts but its harder for them to get there).

I really need help now, this server has huge potential to become the greatest anime server and with it to earn a lot of money.

PM or Skype (SuperSnova)​

Back