• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Dragon Ball Ωmega is looking for a Mapper!

CristianXtreme

Reaction score
DRAGON BALL
Ω
MEGA

Hey guys!
It has passed a lot of time since we told "The Dragon Ball Omega BETA would be released very soon!" But we are very unconformist people and we want to release the BEST "Dragon Ball Tibia" never seen before. We are actually just 2 guys working on the project, I'm working on the graphics part and my partner is working on the scripting part (We are paying a third person to make mods for the client). There's still A LOT A LOT A LOT of people asking me all the days :

"- Hey Cristian when is the BETA comming out?! We are still waiting since a lot of time..."

This is the PROJECT : CLICK HERE

Objective :
We are looking for a Mapper for the BETA (It's not gonna be so much). We have a 50% of the first city and the first hunt zone. This is the way we work : The mapper have to tell me what he needs for the map, for example :

"- Hey! Cristian I need a Street Lamp and some rubbish for the Streets." And I will make the graphics of them to add it to the map.

Does anyone want to help us? (If you want just contact me in this post) We can also discuss about future payment.

Regards.

Back