• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dragon Ball Omega is looking for STAFF

CristianXtreme

Reaction score
3KMIqtE.png

Hi guys! We're glad to be back on this community! We are looking for STAFF to make this PROJECT become real as soon as possible!

This is our project : CLICK HERE

We are looking for active :

- Graphic Designer / Pixel Artist / Spriter
- Client Modder / Programmer

We are just going to choose 1 or 2 of you on each area depending on your skills!

If you are interested on working at Dragon Ball Omega you have to fill this :

- Name :
- How much time you spent on the PC :
- Languages :
- Show us your skills :

PD: We are looking for serious and active STAFF, If you meet all the requirements, we are going to contact you via DM on this Forum!

I hope you are interested on working on our project! See ya guys!

If you want me to test out your server's security placements, just look at my signature. It's free.

I could also help you develop in C++ if needed. I'm fluent in Lua, Perl, php, SQL, Pascal, Python, etc... Pretty much everything under the sun that I can get my hands onto..
I can also set up your server with most Linux distros.. Again, for free.. Cause I'm bored as shit most of the time.

Not really looking to be part of the staff, but I'll gladly help you out for free with any questions you need.

Back