• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Dragon eternity - by Tibiamakers

Tibiamakers

yourolist.com
Reaction score
Well I started this template some time ago, and now is almost finished, maybe some menu at the flags or something. The template got around 300 layers.

better quality!

MSDvLK.png

Credits to Medargo for the tibia picture.

Don't forget coment! :)

Last edited:
I think it looks good! But I dont think it fits very well in to tibia :/

I think it looks good! But I dont think it fits very well in to tibia :/

On the contrary i think it would be perfect for a war server or atleast a server thats about a war

On the contrary i think it would be perfect for a war server or atleast a server thats about a war

Still disagree. It Contains so many strange pictures that doesnt have anything to do with Tibia. :/ I would rather prefer it clean then contain picture from other games to and template to Tibia. Just what I think :)

what do you mean with strange pictures? haha

I mean it contains pictures from other games and it's obvious and it makes it looks kind of wierd. However it seems like im the only one caring about it so you dont have to worry :)

I mean it contains pictures from other games and it's obvious and it makes it looks kind of wierd. However it seems like im the only one caring about it so you dont have to worry :)

ALL designs have non-tibia pictures...

ALL designs have non-tibia pictures...

I ment other games. Like I know all design might contain for example a flame and that flame is not in Tibia and therefor its not tibia related. But Im talking about pictures from other games and movies.

Back