• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragon Scale Mail

everyone who has killed me know i die easily. lol and like i said its a modified client my friend made for me. you guys dont believe it i dont care, i put this up cuz i looted that dsm. so thank you those of you that did notice the fact.

g33kmeister strikes again!

Gratz to DSM!
I don't care if you're using NG bot or not, neither do I care if you get banned or not: It's not up to me.
And the rest of you, why do you even care? It's up to him to use NG bot or not, and it's up to the owners of the server to ban him or not.

And even IF he were botting, there is nothing you can do about it? You might think "Yes, I can report to Tala/Soul!". Do you sirecly think Talaturen haven't seen this? It's his forum... And even if he is using it, that wouldn't help him to loot it? Last time I checked the functions of NG there wasn't a function called 'increse loot chance'. If there is, I'm wrong.

Regards,
g33kmeister

We're not saying that you must use CipSoft's client to connect to the Radonia gameworld because that's against CipSoft's terms of use for the Tibia client (unless you modify hosts file and somehow change the RSA key), any client with the same protocol may connect, it's possible that he modified the client. However client crashes are at your own risk, if you get a debug and die we don't care unless you're sure it happens with alot of people and that you can reproduce it.

With this I'm not saying that clients with built-in cheats such as cavebot is allowed, if we find out you use such things we will take actions against it.

Back