• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dragonecri's Mapping Thread

I didn't read the other comments just quick-scrolled to the bottom.(I hate reading flammers)

It look's quite good the bridge of-course is beautiful and I think it's a great job, just keep mapping and member to have fun with it.

For the beggining it's pretty nice.
Try to reshape the dirt borders don't make them that big.
Also you should put the trees in a pack with some bushes and not just alone.

thx for the advises everyone, I will make a new shape today I guess, everything in raw, and I will upload it on the first page.

Sure but this made me say it: "Look the mapping style all good mapper's "
That's practicly saying: "Check it out and do the same thing!"

Not bad for a beginner, try get a feel for what goes together as some of it is out of place. Also have groups of trees,bushes and details.

thanks, and well i tried to detail the grass but I can't find the tuffs and things for in the grass in RME, well it's the first time I used it so I have to find all the things... (rofl..)

A new piece I was working on, It's not done yet.
(Any1 can tell me where the Grass details are placed in RME?, I will be very thankful for that).
So here's the piece:
bhf1q0.png

Comments/Suggestions would be nice.

Last edited:
As I said, It's not done yet, rofl.
There are still missing details. I just wanted to give an update of my works.

Back