• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Drishot's Noobie Life Thread xD

See I don't give the game enough importance as to want to cheat, I know how to get a bot and how to use it, but I chose not to because personally, it takes away all the fun away from the GAME. What's the point of playing a game when you don't actually PLAY it? If you think I won't last well I'm not sure what you mean by that because playing this OT is not a "hard" thing lol

Well define "playing". From what i can see you have a 113rp so idk what we are talking about here. I dont know about you, but there is no fun in manual exp since everyone bots here.

Well define "playing". From what i can see you have a 113rp so idk what we are talking about here. I dont know about you, but there is no fun in manual exp since everyone bots here.

Well yeah I'm level 113 why? Because I don't spend every second of my life playing this game I play whenever the fuck I feel like it, I have a life, you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, on topic:
:)
nvawxt.jpg

Gz Drishot, you should don't give a fuck about he's talkin' about :)

Yo Dri no worries man, sparticus just a typical hater. Keep goin bro, I'm followin.

How am i a hater? If you dont even play here then why do you want so many changes? ^.-

He maybe wanna start if the server got etc. less botters? O.0

There are plenty of more open tibia servers to choose from. Why would you think owners of shadowcores will make another server because you feel bad because darashia dragon lords or vendura wyrms are always botted and you cant hunt there with your 100 pally :( tears in my eyes.

How am i a hater? If you dont even play here then why do you want so many changes? ^.-
I do play here actually, and you're a hater because you come on this thread and automatically start to flame. "^.-"

He's obviously done nothing to you, who cares about the level, he's clearly moving up in levels.

It's been a while...

After a long time of not playing, now I decided to start playing again xD

So why not come back with a little update. Just today I did a few quests and went on some little hunts, I gained 18 levels in total.

Level & Skills:

23wk8w3.jpg

Quests Done today:

-Dreamer's Challenge
-Isle of Evil
-Demon Oak

Unfortunately I didn't take any screenshots of the first two quests, but I did get some from the Demon Oak. I'll post them tomorrow.

P.S. In your face sparticus, go suck a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I also did Annihilator :p But no pics :/
I got demon armor :)

Last edited:
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Demon Oak​

Yes I made it! :D
aewnzp.jpg

Paladin = Thorn Spitter :) (And no, i don't have money for warsinger bow so this will have to do for now)
whzldz.jpg

:/
wul7dk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Mother Fruckers doing their dirty shit -.-

Redskull Trapped (yes I'm a dumbass for falling for it, save your comments)
f20kqr.jpg

Anyway, probably won't play for a while since I lost all my EQ and have pretty much NOTHING.

Back